Monday Made It

It's Monday again and I'm linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics.




This Monday I would like to spotlight my bulletin boards that I made for my classroom. 

Behold the behavior board! I have a little space at the bottom that will hold my classroom jobs.

                               


Traits of good writing board and my class calendar. I love this dry erase calendar that I picked up at Target. I write upcoming school events, birthdays, assessments and school holidays all on this little board. My students like checking it out, and like knowing what is coming up.






Homework Board


                

  Super improver Wall- I still need to cut out about 50 white stars with student's names to display on the board.



Last, another shot of my classroom from the door. I hung three red Pom Pom balls today. Love the way it looks! 









No comments

Back to Top