From Paper Blogs to the World

From Paper Blogs to the World
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Presented by Paula Naugle & Erica Shepherd
4th Grade teachers
Jefferson Parish Public Schools

Today I had a wonderful opportunity to present at LaCUE. Paula and I presented from 10-10:50 this morning in the Bridge Room at the Hilton Riverside Hotel in New Orleans, LA. I was nervous presenting, considering this was only my second time presenting at a large conference, but was so excited that Paula offered me the opportunity to be a co-presenter. We shared with other educators how we use blogs in our classroom.

You can view our presentation here!

2 comments

  1. Hi Erica,
    I'm glad we got to present together. You are a natural - so cool, calm, and collected. I am convinced that all students should have the opportunity to blog. Thanks for helping spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog is really informative and entertainng same time. I appriciate the efforts made by Rockets tickets.
    cbse question bank

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top