Ideas for a New School Year

This week in my masters program I am being introduced to gaming programs, which I can hopefully integrate into my classroom with my fourth graders. Alice is the name of the program we are working with this week, in which I will practice and in the end complete a product with focus on one of the 4th grade grade grade-level expectations. I will post later next week my completed project with an objective.

Well, after lots of practice and time I decided the focus of my product would be on a cheer routine. My second passion! I created three cheerleaders doing a cheer routine including motions, transitions and even a basket toss at the end. Would this be a program I would implement into my 4th grade class? Maybe not, but it would be a great program to use with older students high school age or college that are interested in computer gaming design.

No comments

Back to Top