Reinforcing Poetry through Edmodo

This week my student teacher (who has only been with me for 3 weeks) took on a spontaneous task and with confidence presented a technology lesson with ease.


This week we began exploring poetry. So to reinforce the skills being taught during our shared reading time, I asked my student teacher if she would reinforce the poetry skills using Edmodo. I used an app called scanner pro on my iPhone. This app allows you to scan any document and then email it to yourself. I scanned a poem for her to use with the students and attached it as a link in Edmodo. The students then logged in read the poem and answered questions she posted on Edmodo.

3 comments

  1. Hey!! Guess what… I awarded you with the Liebster Award! Stop by my blog and see where your blog has been spotlighted at http://fantasticallyfresh4th.blogspot.com/.

    Thank you so much for sharing your awesome ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Are those iPads that are using? So jealous!

    I tagged you in a post.
    Come on over to check it out!
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you over at Baking Crafting Teaching, so come check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top