Here is my list of "To Do":
1. Complete bulletin boards
2. Complete College Wall
3. Sign up my students on Kidblog, Edmodo, and LAPass and print out their usernames and passwords on labels.
4. Plan for the first week of school and the second week. My goal is to be a week ahead this year.
5. Practice my WBT strategies for the first week of school. You can check out Part 1 here and Part 2 here.
6. Put together my class library.
7. Write a grant to Target for a field trip to a local college.
8. Update my "All About Me" powerpoint.
9. Create sign out for bathroom and a signature sheet for lost pencils.
10. Laminate all my class signs that I currently made. You can check them out here.
11. Tape Desk labels down and make name plates for desks.
12. Put up my Technology Alphabet.
13. Update and print out my welcome letter, technology letter and photo form.
Ok, think I better stop here.
Anyone else using the WBT Core 4 this upcoming year?