Time for Kids

My first subscription has been delivered! Thanks again to all my donors through donorschoose.org. Their generous donation will enable my students to be in touch with the outside world.

One reason reading nonfiction may be so important is that it helps students develop their background knowledge, which itself accounts for as much as 33 percent of the variance in student achievement (Marzano, 2000). These subscriptions will not only help in increasing their background knowledge, but also help to increase their vocabularies.

Another great advantage of these subscriptions is the transition to common core implementation will be smoother for both students and teacher.


Once again I'm so thankful to all my donors, and my students and I are looking forward to our future subscriptions.


No comments

Back to Top