Monday Made It - June 17th



I'm posting a little late on this Monday Made It and linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics, but I'm making it! Of course I never plan ahead for the Monday Made it and I always find myself looking for things to make.

When I first logged in my computer this morning Tara's post was the first I read and of course it inspired me to get moving with my Monday Made Its. And of course, I loved her first two Monday Made Its and Made them for myself right away.

#1

Instagram Button
Tara's buddy the Tattooed Teacher  posted an editable Instagram button. I've been looking for one, and now I have one thanks to Tara and the Tattooed Teacher. Click on my button on the right side of my blog and follow me. You can make your own also by clicking on the link above.


#2 

Tara's #2 Monday Made it were some editable class job files that she "tweeked" and then left as a freebie. I quickly picked those up this morning and edited two of the signs adding: End of the Line and Pencils. I printed them out and they are in my stack of things to be laminated.


#3

My next Monday Made It is an original of mine, which is my homemade meatballs to go with our spaghetti tonight. This is my boys favorite dinner next to pizza. 

How to make the meatballs- In a bowl add 1lb of ground beef, about a 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs, 1tbsp of seasoning (Tony sacheries seasoning), 1 egg, 1/2 of a medium onion (chopped fine), and two splashes of worcestershire sauce. Mix together! 



#4

Last on my Monday Made Its are my CCSS folders. I found a pin on Pinterest a while ago and finally got around today to picking up colored file folders to organize the CCSS. I printed them out and started putting them together. You can pick them up for free to if you are a 4th grade teacher here. Now I just need to find labels for the tabs, print them out and stick them on. 


Hope you enjoyed my Monday Made Its and will link up or check out the other amazing Monday Made Its at 4th Grade Frolics! 




2 comments

  1. Are you sharing your meatball recipe? My hubby would love that!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up:) Love that you could use the first 2 Made Its:) I love that instagram button (follow you btw;) ) So glad you like the job signs too! I had fun making them:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top