Amazing Resources!

Before I share two amazing resources that I've found in the past two days, I'd like to share with you what I decided on my teacher desk.

I decided to get rid of it and turn it into a tech/ small group station. Thanks to all those who left me comments with suggestions. I truly have been happy without having a teacher's desk the last two years and really just don't see the need for it. I'm always on my feet and moving around to monitor the students' work and their conversations. Can't wait to post pictures soon of the end result of my classroom! I still have so much to do!

So, these past few days we've had a lot of rain here in New Orleans and with that I've been on the computer a lot searching for ideas, activities and lessons for next year. I found two amazing resources that I plan to use this coming year and I want to share them with all my blog followers.

The first is Brenda Kovich's blog Teaching Seriously, which you can see below in the pic. Her blog is amazing in that she has broken down every CCSS discussing in detail what is expected and gives examples of lessons to use in teaching the standard. This is just what I've been looking for!



The next amazing resource is a teacher created product by Nicole Shelby. She has created Reading and Language Interactive notebooks that are CC aligned. You must download the preview to get a glimpse of how amazing her product is. I'm really looking forward to using these interactive notebooks with my 4th graders this year. These interactive notebooks will greatly benefit all of my students.



No comments

Back to Top