2011 Tech Projects



This video was created using Animoto. Animoto is a web application that produces videos from user- selected photos, video clips, and music. Below is a video I created to capture just some of the Tech I will be using in my classroom this year.



FYI........ You can Register at http://animoto.com/education

This account will provide you with 6 months of All-Access privileges to Animoto. (Non-educators must pay for these services!)
If you want your students to create Animoto slide shows, Animoto will send you a classroom code to use with your students.
Reapply when your account expires in 6 months.

3 comments

  1. Love it! How long did it take to make something like that? How do students do with this? I would be interested in any tips that you might have for more effective use in the classroom!

    Jennifer
    Lifelong Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me maybe about 10-15 minutes to make the video. the longest part was taking screen shots of the pictures I wanted to use and saving them to my computer to upload into the program. I have never used the program with students, but hope to this year. My advice is to use Dropbox where you or the students can place pictures ahead of time in their folder and then it syncs on any computer they use. It is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi new follower here! Just wanted to say thanks for sharing this bit of technology info.

    Ka'Shawna @http://fantabulous4thgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top